I refuse to call myself a ‘social media guru’ but I know a thing or two about using social media outside the marketing or communications department. I have developed a workshop that teaches how to use social media for professional purposes like corporate branding, personal branding, advocacy and client engagement. In that workshop I explain:
- Setting goals for social media activity
- Common platforms and how to use them to meet those goals
- Measuring success at social media
- Common tools to use with social media
- Tips, tricks and common pitfalls
Depending on the social media experience level of the participants the workshop can also include a walk through of the most popular platforms and setting up of accounts. The workshop can be conducted for a small group for a more hands on approach or more lecture style for a larger group. If you feel that your organization needs some help in getting your staff active on social media, let me know and we can talk about a workshop.